Yield is a key process performance characteristic in the capital-intensive semiconductor fabrication process. In an industry where machines cost millions of dollars and cycle times are a number of months, predicting and optimizing yield are critical to process improvement, customer satisfaction, and financial success. Semiconductor yield modeling is essential to identifying processing issues, improving quality, and meeting customer demand in the industry.
Download count: 0
- Industrial Engineering
- generalized linear mixed models
- Generalized Linear Models
- Process Improvement
- quality and reliability engineering
- yield modeling
- Linear models (Statistics)
- Semiconductor industry--Management--Mathematical models.
- Semiconductor Industry
- Revenue management--Mathematical models.
- Revenue management
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 160-166)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Industrial engineering