Many students spend a significant portion of their college life outside of the classroom, yet very little is known about the learning they experience as a result of their interactions outside of the classroom. Intentional out-of-class educational experiences offer educators a powerful window into not only understanding the college student experience, but gaining insight into what students are learning that has meaning for them.
Download count: 0
- Education (Higher)
- Learning--Case studies.
- College students--United States--Case studies.
- College students
- Student activities--United States--Case studies.
- Student activities
- College student development programs--United States--Case studies.
- College student development programs
- Student affairs services--United States--Case studies.
- Student affairs services
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 122-128)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Higher and postsecondary education