This study's purpose was to explore effectiveness of alternate format in-service delivery for what teachers needed to know to effectively teach their students with Autism Spectrum Disorder/High Functioning Autism/Asperger Syndrome (ASD/HFA/AS) in the general education setting. The study's research questions included: Did participants learn information they needed as well using asynchronous online in-service format models as when in a traditional face-to-face consultative approach?
Download count: 0
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- staff development
- Web-based instruction
- Internet in education
- Teachers--In-service training.
- Autistic children--Education--Study and teaching.
- Autistic children
- Children with autism spectrum disorders--Education--Study and teaching.
- Children with autism spectrum disorders
- Asperger's syndrome in children--Study and teaching.
- Asperger's syndrome in children
- Autism spectrum disorders in children--Study and teaching.
- Autism spectrum disorders in children
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2010Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 99-107)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Curriculum and instruction (Special education)