Many methods have been proposed to estimate power system small signal stability, for either analysis or control, through identification of modal frequencies and their damping levels. Generally, estimation methods have been employed to assess small signal stability from collected field measurements. However, the challenge to using these methods in assessing field measurements is their ability to accurately estimate stability in the presence of noise.
Download count: 0
- Engineering, Electronics and Electrical
- Hermite polynomials
- Oscillations--Mathematical models.
- Electric power system stability--Mathematical models.
- Electric power system stability
- Electric power systems--Control--Mathematical models.
- Electric power systems
- Electric noise--Mathematical models.
- Electric noise
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2010Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p
- Field of study: Electrical engineering