North, South, East and West: Best Practices in Information Literacy Services for International Students at Arizona Universities
Poster about meeting the academic and cultural needs of international students at the Arizona State University Libraries and the University of Arizona Libraries. The poster presentation focuses on:
1. Strategies to promote information literacy skills of international students in the two university libraries.
2. What the libraries are doing to improve services to meet the needs and encourage library use among international students.
3. Partnerships that have been established with other academic departments or institutions.
- Humphreys, Alexandra H. (Author)
- Pfander, Jeanne (Author)
- Situ, Ping (Author)
- Arizona State University. ASU Library (Contributor)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)