Technology Issues While Working from Home: A Frame Analysis at Henkel
This thesis project focuses on the effects of technology issues in the remote work environment and analyzes them using Bolman and Deal’s four frames for organizational leadership (2017). Real life examples of problems and solutions from the North America Laundry & Home Care Finance department at Henkel are utilized. An introduction to the scope of remote work in 2020 and 2021 is presented, followed by a description of Henkel’s role, size, and structure. Technology issues that occur while working remotely are described and looked at through different employee perspectives and leadership frames. Solutions currently in use and potential solutions to reduce any negative effects of these problems are also given.
- Blake, Quinn Patricia (Author)
- deLusÃ©, Stephanie (Thesis director)
- Martucci, Megan (Committee member)
- Department of Information Systems (Contributor, Contributor)
- Barrett, The Honors College (Contributor)