Matching Items (2)
- All Subjects: Technology and blacks
- All Subjects: African American teenagers
- Creators: Brodock, Kate
- Creators: Scott, Kimberley A., Ed.D.
- Member of: Programs and Communities
- Member of: The Center for Gender Equity in Science and Technology
- Status: Published
Provides results of a national study of digital technology use among African American teens and their parents.
Briefly explains how lack of monetary savings serves as a barrier to accessing to finance capital for women of color seeking to launch their own tech startup.