Matching Items (2)
- All Subjects: Technology and blacks
- All Subjects: African American teenagers
- All Subjects: Preteens
- All Subjects: Technology and youth
- Creators: Arizona State University. Center for Gender Equity in Science and Technology
- Creators: Brodock, Kate
- Creators: Clark, Kevin A., Ph.D.
Provides results of a national study of digital technology use among African American teens and their parents.
Briefly explains how lack of monetary savings serves as a barrier to accessing to finance capital for women of color seeking to launch their own tech startup.