Matching Items (2)
- All Subjects: Technology and blacks
- All Subjects: African American women in the professions
- All Subjects: New business enterprises--Finance
- Creators: Brodock, Kate
- Creators: Scott, Kimberley A., Ed.D.
- Member of: Programs and Communities
Briefly explains how lack of monetary savings serves as a barrier to accessing to finance capital for women of color seeking to launch their own tech startup.
ContributorsBrodock, Kate (Author) / Women of Color in Computing Research Collaborative (Contributor)
Created2021 (year uncertain)
The digital lives of African American tweens, teens, and parents: innovating and learning with technology
Provides results of a national study of digital technology use among African American teens and their parents.
ContributorsRideout, Victoria J. (Author) / Scott, Kimberley A., Ed.D. (Author) / Clark, Kevin A., Ph.D. (Author) / Arizona State University. Center for Gender Equity in Science and Technology (Contributor)