Trading Spaces: The Use of Social Media as a Strategic Change Agent
The purpose of this study is to assess to what degree employees of the Commercial Service are knowledgeable about social media. It is also a means to learn about the perceptions of social media within the U.S. government and the Commercial Service and examine its innovation culture.
- Sinclair, Torunn Kathryn (Author)
- Matera, Fran (Thesis director)
- Phillips, Robin (Committee member)
- Barrett, The Honors College (Contributor)
- Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication (Contributor)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)