Skin Cancer Awareness Campaign
The Skin Cancer Awareness Campaign at Arizona State University is a honors creative project which was implemented to educate young people on the importance of preventative skin care and the risk behaviors that lead to skin cancer, especially tanning bed use and the lack of sun screen use. The primary goals of this campaign included understanding why students engage in these risk behaviors, raising awareness about the consequences of these behaviors, and donating to the cause of skin cancer treatment and education.
- Haynes, Morgan Myha (Author)
- Parmentier, Mary Jane (Thesis director)
- Bowman, Diana (Committee member)
- School of Life Sciences (Contributor)
- Barrett, The Honors College (Contributor)