- All Subjects: Arizona Board of Regents
- All Subjects: Computers
- All Subjects: Departments
- Creators: Pollock, Ken
- Creators: Van Der Mars, Hans
- Member of: ASU Retirees Association (ASURA) Video History Project Interviews
- Resource Type: Moving Image
Paige Mulhollan came to ASU in 1978 as ASU’s first Provost. He left in 1985 to become President of Wright State University in Ohio. Paige discusses the impact of Frank Kush’s firing on President John Schwada and the birthing of ASU West. At several points Paige discusses the need for ASU to take advantage of Phoenix rather than just being located in Phoenix. Aspects of the University budget are discussed. There are a set of ASU reflections and reflections on an academic career.