Honors colleges have offered an academically rigorous option for growing numbers of diverse students. This study took place at a large, public university that required undergraduate students to complete a thesis to graduate from the honors college. In 2017, 97% of students who began the honors thesis prior to senior year completed it.
Download count: 0
- Educational leadership
- Education (Higher)
- Higher Education Administration
- Academic advising
- Action Research
- Honors College
- Honors Thesis
- undergraduate student
- Dissertations, Academic
- Action research in education
- Undergraduates--Counseling of.
- Universities and colleges--Honors courses.
- Partial requirement for: Ed.D., Arizona State University, 2019Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 131-137)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational Leadership and Policy Studies