Honors colleges have offered an academically rigorous option for growing numbers of diverse students. This study took place at a large, public university that required undergraduate students to complete a thesis to graduate from the honors college. In 2017, 97% of students who began the honors thesis prior to senior year completed it. Thus, the aim of this study was to help more students begin the honors thesis process early.
Download count: 0
- Educational leadership
- Education (Higher)
- Higher Education Administration
- Academic advising
- Action Research
- Honors College
- Honors Thesis
- undergraduate student
- Dissertations, Academic
- Action research in education
- Undergraduates--Counseling of.
- Universities and colleges--Honors courses.
- Partial requirement for: Ed.D., Arizona State University, 2019Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 131-137)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational Leadership and Policy Studies