Recent technology advancements in photovoltaics have enabled crystalline silicon (c-Si) solar cells to establish outstanding photoconversion efficiency records. Remarkable progresses in research and development have been made both on the silicon feedstock quality as well as the technology required for surface passivation, the two dominant sources of performance loss via recombination of photo-generated charge carriers within advanced solar cell architectures.
Download count: 0
- Materials Science
- Solar Cells
- Surface passivation
- Photovoltaic power generation
- Surfaces (Technology)--Defects.
- Silicon solar cells--Effect of high temperatures on.
- Silicon solar cells--Performance.
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2018Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 137-156)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Materials science and engineering