This paper addresses a local problem of practice at Arizona State University regarding the support for potentially underprepared students. The overarching goal of this study was to better understand the role rapport plays in student achievement.
Download count: 0
- Education (Higher)
- Educational evaluation
- Self-determination Theory
- Teacher-Student Relationships
- Interpersonal relations
- Education, Higher--Psychological aspects.
- Education, Higher
- Academic achievement--Psychological aspects.
- Academic Achievement
- Peer teaching--Psychological aspects.
- Peer teaching
- Partial requirement for: Ed.D., Arizona State University, 2018Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 121-126)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Leadership and innovation