College completion has become a national priority in the United States. Before students can graduate from a college or university, however, they must survive their first year in higher education. The retention of out-of-state freshmen is a major piece of the larger college student retention puzzle due to recent national enrollment trends and the financial implications of out-of-state student enrollment.
Download count: 0
- Education (Higher)
- Higher Education Administration
- Internet in education
- Counseling in higher education--United States--Data processing.
- Counseling in higher education
- Out-of-state students--Mental health services--United States--Data processing.
- Out-of-state students
- College freshmen--Mental health services--United States--Data processing.
- College Freshmen
- College dropouts--United States--Prevention.
- College dropouts
- Partial requirement for: Ed.D., Arizona State University, 2017Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 106-114)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Leadership and innovation