Armed violence is a contemporary global challenge especially in the developing world. It impacts immigration policies locally and internationally. Uganda experienced a twenty-four year -long civil armed conflict, which the president of Uganda declared ended in 2008. Following government instruction, displaced persons have been returning home since then.
Download count: 0
- Gender Studies
- Peace Studies
- Sub Saharan Africa studies
- ARMED VIOLENCE
- Humanitarian assistance
- YOUTH BULGE
- Girls--Uganda--Northern Province--Social conditions.
- Internally displaced persons--Uganda--Northern Province--Social conditions.
- Internally displaced persons
- Postwar reconstruction--Social aspects--Uganda--Northern Province.
- Postwar reconstruction
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 210-221)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Gender studies