Ion exchange sorbents embedded with metal oxide nanoparticles can have high affinity and high capacity to simultaneously remove multiple oxygenated anion contaminants from drinking water.
Download count: 0
- Environmental engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Drinking water
- Hexavalent Chromium
- life cycle assessment
- Simultaneous Removal
- Drinking water--Purification.
- Metallic oxides--Synthesis.
- Metallic oxides
- Water--Purification--Ion exchange process.
- Water--Purification--Arsenic removal.
- Water--Purification--Chromium removal.
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 268-283)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Civil and environmental engineering
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by James McKay Gifford