Nanotechnology is becoming increasingly present in our environment. Engineered nanoparticles (ENPs), defined as objects that measure less than 100 nanometers in at least one dimension, are being integrated into commercial products because of their small size, increased surface area, and quantum effects.
Download count: 0
- Environmental engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Fate & transport
- Reactive oxygen species
- Water Quality
- Nanostructured materials--Environmental aspects.
- Nanostructured materials
- Sewage--Purification--Metals removal.
- Water--Purification--Particle removal.
- Water treatment plant residuals--Purification.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 62-66)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Civil and environmental engineering