International adoption in the U.S. remains a viable option for families who wish to build or expand their families; however, it has not been without controversy. Past research has sought to understand the initial and long-term psychological adjustment and racial/ethnic identity development of international and transracial adoptees.
Download count: 0
- Social Work
- Inter-country adoption
- International adoptees
- International adoption
- Race discrimination
- Transracial adoption
- Intercountry adoption--Social aspects.
- Intercountry adoption
- Interracial adoption--Social aspects.
- Interracial adoption
- Adoptees--Psychological aspects.
- Adoptees--Family relationships.
- Partial requirement for: M.S.W., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 65-69)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Social Work