In riparian ecosystems, reptiles and amphibians are good indicators of environmental conditions. Herpetofauna have been linked to specific microhabitat characteristics, microclimates, and water resources in riparian forests.
Download count: 0
- Natural Resource Management
- Wildlife Management
- Biological pest control agents
- Amphibians--Effect of habitat modification on--Mojave Desert.
- Reptiles--Effect of habitat modification on--Mojave Desert.
- Saltcedar--Mojave Desert.
- Stream ecology--Mojave Desert.
- Stream Ecology
- Desert ecology--Mojave Desert.
- Desert ecology
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 30-35)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Biological sciences