Observational tutoring has been found to be an effective method for teaching a variety of subjects by reusing dialogue from previous successful tutoring sessions. While it has been shown content can be learned through observational tutoring it has yet to been examined if a secondary behavior such as goal-setting can be influenced.
Download count: 0
- Educational Psychology
- Educational technology
- Cognitive Psychology
- goal orientation
- Goal Setting
- multimedia learning
- observational tutoring
- Vicarious Learning
- virtual humans
- Observation (Educational method)--Psychological aspects.
- Observation (Educational method)
- Tutors and tutoring--Psychological aspects.
- Tutors and tutoring
- Motivation in education--Psychological aspects.
- Motivation in education
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 31-35)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Applied psychology