In the field of infectious disease epidemiology, the assessment of model robustness outcomes plays a significant role in the identification, reformulation, and evaluation of preparedness strategies aimed at limiting the impact of catastrophic events (pandemics or the deliberate release of biological agents) or used in the management of disease prevention strategies, or employed in the identification and evaluation of control or mitigation measures.
Download count: 0
- Applied Mathematics
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Ordinary differential equations
- Parameter Estimation or inverse problem
- Stochastic modeling
- Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analyses
- Volterra Integral Equations
- Volterra equations
- Epidemics--Mathematical models.
- Communicable diseases--Transmission--Mathematical models.
- Communicable diseases
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 116-120)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Applied mathematics for the life and social sciences