Individual behavior change is a goal of many public policies directed at people of low socioeconomic status. Without evidence of behavioral change, these policies cannot be considered a success: a process of co-production where some level of cooperation between the client and program administrators is required to successfully meet program objectives. The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), is one example of a co-production design.
Download count: 0
- public policy
- Public Administration
- public health
- Grounded theory
- Street-level bureaucracy
- Nutrition counseling--Arizona.
- Nutrition counseling
- Social case work--Arizona.
- Social case work
- Social interaction--Arizona.
- Social Interaction
- Behavior modification--Arizona.
- Behavior modification
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 72-79)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Public policy