The aim of this study is to test the feasibility of building a storytelling system for older adults to tell and share their life stories based on email. It is measured by the level of participation and people's acceptance of the system. The central goals were to empower people over 60 years old by providing a platform for them to share their wonderful life experience and perspectives on life and lead social services into the digital age by bridging traditional roundtable interaction and modern digital communication.
Download count: 0
- Social Work
- Group reminiscence
- Older Adults
- Technology and older people--Social aspects.
- Technology and older people
- Internet and older people--Social aspects.
- Internet and older people
- Electronic mail systems--Social aspects.
- Electronic mail systems
- Storytelling--Social aspects.
- Partial requirement for: M.S.D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 85-91)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Design