Background: Childhood obesity is one of the most serious public health concerns in the United States and has been associated with low levels of physical activity. Schools are ideal physical activity promotion sites but school physical activity opportunities have decreased due the increased focus on academic performance.
Download count: 0
- Physical Education
- Classroom Behavior
- Elementary School
- Physical fitness for children--United States.
- Physical fitness for children
- Exercise for children--United States.
- Exercise for children
- School children--Health and hygiene--United States.
- School children
- Attention in children--United States.
- Attention in children
- Cognition--Effect of exercise on--United States.
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical referencesNote typebibliography
- Field of study: Physical education