Research shows that many water governance regimes are failing to guide social-ecological systems away from points, beyond which, damage to social and environmental well-being will be difficult to correct. This problem is apparent in regions that face water conflicts and climate threats.
Download count: 0
- Environmental Studies
- Political Science
- Water resources management
- Latin America
- Participatory Approach and Methods
- sustainability assessment
- Sustainable Water Governance
- Transition Strategies
- Water Conflict
- Water-supply--Costa Rica--Guanacaste--Management.
- Sustainable development--Costa Rica--Guanacaste.
- Sustainable development
- Water rights--Costa Rica--Guanacaste.
- Water rights
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 294-324)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Sustainability