ABTRACT For decades the United States has tried to increase the number of students pursuing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and careers. Educators and policy makers continue to seek strategies to increase the number of students in the STEM education pipeline. Public institutions of higher education are involved in this effort through education and public outreach (EPO) initiatives. Arizona State University opened its largest research facility, the new Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Building IV (ISTB4) in September, 2012.
Download count: 0
- Education (Higher)
- science education
- Organization Theory
- Museum outreach programs--Arizona--Tempe--Administration.
- Museum outreach programs
- Science museums--Arizona--Tempe--Administration.
- Science museums
- Community and college--Arizona--Tempe--Evaluation.
- Community and college
- Earth sciences--Study and teaching--Arizona--Tempe.
- Earth Sciences
- Space sciences--Study and teaching--Arizona--Tempe.
- Space sciences
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 57-59)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Higher and postsecondary education