A fundamental question in the field of strategic management is how companies achieve sustainable competitive advantage. The Market-Oriented Theory (MOT), the Resource-Based Model and their complementary perspective try to answer this fundamental question. The primary goal of this study is to lay the groundwork for Standardized Strategic Assessment Framework (SSAF).
Download count: 0
- Demir, Mustafa (Author)
- Waissi, Gary (Thesis advisor)
- Humble, Jane (Committee member)
- Polesky, Gerald (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Economic Theory
- System Science
- Market Oriented Theory
- Research and Development
- Resource Based Theory
- Strategic Assessment
- Strategic Management
- Systems Engineering
- Strategic planning
- High technology industries--Management.
- Small business--Management.
- High technology industries--Planning.
- High technology industries
- Small business--Planning.
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: M.S. Tech, Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 98-105)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Technology
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Mustafa Demir