Critical infrastructures in healthcare, power systems, and web services, incorporate cyber-physical systems (CPSes), where the software controlled computing systems interact with the physical environment through actuation and monitoring. Ensuring software safety in CPSes, to avoid hazards to property and human life as a result of un-controlled interactions, is essential and challenging.
Download count: 0
- Computer Science
- Health Care Management
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Data Centers
- Formal Methods
- Hybrid Automata
- Hybrid systems
- Computer software--Verification.
- Computer software--Security measures.
- Computer software
- Health services administration--Computer networks.
- Health services administration
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 195-209)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Computer science