Academic transitions are a necessary and important part of an ASD student's life. Parental involvement and perspective is a vital part of each transition planning process. The primary goal of this research is to identify trends in parent perspectives regarding ASD academic transitions through meta-synthesis of current research. The research also seeks to identify shifts in parent perceptions of the importance of specific transitional program elements during different academic transitional periods.
Download count: 0
- Special Education
- Parent Perspective
- Articulation (Education)
- Children with autism spectrum disorders--Education.
- Children with autism spectrum disorders
- Education--Parent participation.
- Parents of autistic children--Attitudes.
- Parents of autistic children
- Partial requirement for: M.A., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 43-48)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Special education