Developing new markets in tourism is vital for the prosperity of Small Island Tourism Economies like Bermuda (McElroy). Countries must continuously improve and reinvent themselves in order to maintain growth. SCUBA diving in Bermuda is a market that could be improved. Most SCUBA divers are of higher than average household income and can make an attractive tourist base.
Download count: 0
- Recreation and Tourism
- Behavioral Sciences
- Bermudan . .
- Tourism--Bermuda Islands.
- Scuba diving--Economic aspects--Bermuda Islands.
- Scuba diving
- Islands--Economic conditions.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 56-58)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Recreation and tourism studies