ABSTRACT The purpose of this research is to provide insight into immigrant Latino parents' perspectives on parental involvement in elementary school settings as influenced by the Title I Family Literacy Program (TFLP).
Download count: 0
- Niven, Christine (Author)
- McCoy, Kathleen (Thesis advisor)
- Ventura, Mário (Committee member)
- Mathur, Sarup (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Educational Administration
- Parental Involvement
- Education, Elementary--Parent participation--Arizona--Mesa--Public opinion.
- Education, Elementary
- Literacy programs--Arizona--Mesa.
- Literacy programs
- Hispanic Americans--Arizona--Mesa--Attitudes.
- Hispanic Americans
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 64-66)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational administration and supervision
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Christine Niven