Current research shows a positive relationship between the use of written synchronous computer-mediated communication (SCMC) and oral production (Isenberg 2010; Kern 1995; Payne & Whitney, 2002). No prior investigations specifically analyze the effect of SCMC on the conjugation of simple present tense verbal forms in narratives produced by learners of Spanish in online environments.
Download count: 0
- Foreign language instruction
- Online chat groups
- Text messaging (Cell phone systems)
- Spanish language--Study and teaching--Foreign speakers.
- Spanish language--Computer-assisted instruction.
- Spanish Language
- Spanish language--Spoken Spanish.
- Spanish language--Verb.
- Partial requirement for: M.A., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 54-58)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Applied linguistics