ABSTRACT Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is a non-governmental organization of U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) which promotes a sustainable built environment with its rating systems. One of the building segments which it considers is healthcare, where it is a challenge to identify the most cost-effective variety of complex equipments, to meet the demand for 24/7 health care and diagnosis, and implement various energy efficient strategies in inpatient hospitals. According to their “End Use Monitoring” study, Hospital Energy Alliances (HEA), an initiative of U.S.
Download count: 0
- Built Environment
- Energy Efficiency in Healthcare
- Healthy Inpatient Block
- LEED Credits
- LEED for Healthcare
- EIA on Healthcare
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System
- Hospital buildings--Energy consumption.
- Hospital buildings
- Sustainable buildings--Design and construction--Standards.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 69-70)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Built environment (Energy performance & climate responsive architecture)