This project draws on sociocognitive rhetoric to ask, How, in complex situations not of our making, do we determine what needs to be done and how to leverage available means for the health of our communities and institutions?
Download count: 0
- Education, Secondary
- Teacher Education
- English Education
- participatory action research
- rhetorical activist methodology
- transnational feminism
- English language--Rhetoric--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Arizona--Phoenix.
- English language
- Community and school--Arizona--Phoenix.
- Community and school
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 159-166)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Curriculum and instruction
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Jennifer Clifton