Contemporary methods for dynamic security assessment (DSA) mainly re-ly on time domain simulations to explore the influence of large disturbances in a power system. These methods are computationally intensive especially when the system operating point changes continually. The trajectory sensitivity method, when implemented and utilized as a complement to the existing DSA time domain simulation routine, can provide valuable insights into the system variation in re-sponse to system parameter changes.
Download count: 0
- Electrical Engineering
- dynamic security
- load uncertainty
- Model Predictive Control
- Parallel Computing
- POWER SYSTEM
- trajectory sensitivity
- Electric power system stability
- Sensitivity theory (Mathematics)
- Electric power systems--Security measures.
- Electric power systems
- Electric power systems--Control.
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 133-140)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Electrical engineering