International Relations has traditionally focused on conflict and war, but the effects of violence including dead bodies and memorialization practices have largely been considered beyond the purview of the field. This project seeks to explore the relationship between practices of statecraft at multiple levels and decisions surrounding memorialization.
Download count: 0
- International relations
- Political Science
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001
- International relations--Psychological aspects.
- Memorialization--Political aspects.
- Atrocities--Political aspects.
- Collective memory--Political aspects.
- collective memory
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 278-293)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Political science