The sacred San Francisco Peaks in northern Arizona have been at the center of a series of land development controversies since the 1800s. Most recently, a controversy arose over a proposal by the ski area on the Peaks to use 100% reclaimed water to make artificial snow.
Download count: 0
- History, Modern
- Environmental Studies
- Intergenerational equity
- Land use policy
- Native American Studies
- Particapatory mechanisms
- Reclaimed wastewater
- Land use--Environmental aspects--Arizona--San Francisco Peaks.
- Land use
- Dry slope skiing--Arizona--San Francisco Peaks.
- Dry slope skiing
- Sewage--Purification--Arizona--San Francisco Peaks.
- Partial requirement for: M.A., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 92-102)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Sustainability