A dual-channel directional digital hearing aid (DHA) front-end using a fully differential difference amplifier (FDDA) based Microphone interface circuit (MIC) for a capacitive Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) microphones and an adaptive-power analog font end (AFE) is presented.
Download count: 0
- Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Adaptive Signal to Noise ratio
- Continuous Time Sigma Delta
- Digital Hearing Aids
- Dual Channel
- Feedback DAC
- Fully Differential Difference Amplifier
- Differential amplifiers
- Microelectromechanical Systems
- Hearing aids--Design and construction.
- Speech processing systems--Noise.
- Speech processing systems
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 83-85)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Electrical engineering