The purpose of this study was to examine compulsory schooling in the United States and its potential to provide an inconsistent avenue to employment for students from neighborhoods of differing socioeconomic status.
Download count: 0
- Educational leadership
- Education Policy
- educational opportunity
- Juvenile Detention
- Physical Environment
- School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Social classes
- Education, Compulsory--United States.
- Education--Social aspects--United States.
- Educational sociology--United States.
- Social classes--United States.
- Partial requirement for: M.A., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 74-76)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Social and philosophical foundations of education