In the time of Nazi Germany the systematic targeting of Jews for persecution and extermination was rampant. Although this was a dark time for the Jewish people in Europe, they did not simply stand idly by and let this happen to them. The Jewish people found a way to make a mockery of the situation that they wee in, as well as a way to poke fun at the people who persecuted them.
Download count: 0
- Germanic literature
- Holocaust Humor
- Jewish Humor
- Black humor
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)--Humor.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)
- Holocaust victims--Europe--Psychology.
- Holocaust victims
- Partial requirement for: M.A., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 64-65)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: German