The green building movement has been an effective catalyst in reducing energy demands of buildings and a large number of `green' certified buildings have been in operation for several years. Whether these buildings are actually performing as intended, and if not, identifying specific causes for this discrepancy falls into the general realm of post-occupancy evaluation (POE).
Download count: 0
- Architectural engineering
- Energy rating systems
- Energy use prediction
- High performance buildings
- Long-term performance assessment
- Post-occupancy evaluation
- Short term monitoring
- Sustainable buildings--Evaluation.
- Sustainable buildings
- Buildings--Energy conservation--Evaluation.
- Architectural design--Evaluation.
- Architectural design
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 107-111)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Built environment (Energy performance and climate responsive architecture)