Mostly, manufacturing tolerance charts are used these days for manufacturing tolerance transfer but these have the limitation of being one dimensional only. Some research has been undertaken for the three dimensional geometric tolerances but it is too theoretical and yet to be ready for operator level usage.
Download count: 0
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- ACIS geometry kernel
- Delaunay Triangulation
- Graph Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming
- Ray Tracing
- Mappings (Mathematics)
- Tolerance (Engineering)--Mathematical models.
- Tolerance (Engineering)
- Manufacturing processes--Mathematical models.
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 225-232)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Mechanical engineering