A good production schedule in a semiconductor back-end facility is critical for the on time delivery of customer orders. Compared to the front-end process that is dominated by re-entrant product flows, the back-end process is linear and therefore more suitable for scheduling.
Download count: 0
- Industrial Engineering
- Operations Research
- Flexible Flow Shop
- Semiconductor Back-end Process
- Stochastic programming
- Production scheduling
- Stochastic Models
- Semiconductor industry--Linear programming.
- Semiconductor Industry
- Manufacturing processes--Planning.
- Manufacturing processes
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p
- Field of study: Industrial engineering