The Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children – ; Fourth Edition (WISC – IV) is one of the most popular intelligence tests used for special education eligibility purposes in the United States. Despite the large prevalence of children and adolescents with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), the factor structure of the WISC – IV among this population has not been explored.
Download count: 0
- Educational Psychology
- Factor Structure
- Attention-deficit-disordered children--Intelligence testing.
- Attention-deficit-disordered children
- Hyperactive children--Intelligence testing.
- Hyperactive children
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children--Validity.
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children
- Partial requirement for: M.A., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 19-23)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational psychology