This study examined the quality of professional life at a Title I school that has achieved the Arizona Department of Education's highest accountability rating of Excelling for eight consecutive years. By examining the factors that influence the school environment including teachers' attitudes and the connections within the teacher community at this school, a description emerged of the factors that influenced the quality of professional lives of teachers.
Download count: 0
- General Education
- Education, Elementary
- Teacher Education
- Elementary school teachers--Job satisfaction--United States--Case studies.
- Elementary school teachers
- Professional socialization--United States--Case studies.
- Professional socialization
- Educational leadership--United States--Case studies.
- Poor children--Education--United States--Case studies.
- Poor children
- Education, Urban--United States--Case studies.
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 173-178)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational administration and supervision