The purpose of this study is to determine job satisfaction among school administrators who were involved in the teacher RIF (reduction in force) process in the spring of 2009. The study attempts to ascertain the effects of RIF on administrator job satisfaction in one, large, urban school district in Arizona and what impact, if any, the RIF process may have on the district and its personnel in the future.
Download count: 0
- Educational Administration
- General Education
- Education Policy
- budget cuts
- Educational Policy
- Job Satisfaction
- reduction in force
- School administrators--Job satisfaction--Arizona--Case studies.
- School administrators
- Teachers--Dismissal of--Arizona--Case studies.
- Layoff systems--Arizona--Case studies.
- Layoff systems
- Downsizing of organizations--Arizona--Case studies.
- Downsizing of organizations
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 154-157)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational administration and supervision