The phenomenon that prompted this study was the increasing number of teens with cell phones and the issues, both legal and nonlegal, that permeate to schools. The trend among teens called teen sexting is receiving national and local attention. Sexting typically involves teens using texts to send cellular messages that may include naked photographs or shared videos containing sexual content.
Download count: 0
- Educational leadership
- Cell phones and teenagers--United States.
- Cell phones and teenagers
- Cell phones--Safety measures--Study and teaching--United States.
- Cell Phones
- Teenagers--Sexual behavior--United States.
- Sexual harassment in education--United States--Prevention.
- Sexual harassment in education
- School management and organization--United States.
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2010Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 138-147)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational leadership and policy studies