Transmission switching (TS) has shown to be an ef-fective power flow control tool. TS can reduce the system cost, improve system reliability, and enhance the management of in-termittent renewable resources. This paper addresses the state of the art problem of TS by developing an AC-based real-time con-tingency analysis (RTCA) package with TS.
Download count: 0
- Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa (Author)
- Hedman, Kory (Author)
- Li, X. (Author)
- Balasubramanian, Pranavamoorthy (Author)
- Abdi-Khorsand, Mojdeh (Author)
- Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering (Contributor)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Digital object identifier: 10.1109/TPWRS.2015.2465140
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value1558-8424
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value1558-8432
- Copyright 2015 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. Permission from IEEE must be obtained for all other uses, in any current or future media, including reprinting/republishing this material for advertising or promotional purposes, creating new collective works, for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or reuse of any copyrighted component of this work in other works.
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Sahraei-Ardakani, M., Li, X., Balasubramanian, P., Hedman, K. W., & Abdi-Khorsand, M. Real-Time Contingency Analysis With Transmission Switching on Real Power System Data. http://dx.doi.org.ezproxy1.lib.asu.edu/10.1109/TPWRS.2015.2465140